Step Into India
With over 1 billion people, India is one of the most populated countries in the world. It's no wonder that the country is rich in culture, tradition and history! But did you its environment is equally as diverse, with the snow-covered Himalayas and lush, fertile plains?
Our 60-page India capsule opens up a world of flavors and adventure through DIY projects. Our stories about Indian changemakers and global families will expose your child to leadership and travel right from your home. We also provide inspirational artwork and guided meditation as you explore:
- India's Endangered Species
- Learn interesting facts about the majestic Bengal tiger, moon bear, blackbuck and lion-tailed macaque. Understand what threats these incredible animals face and what you can do to help.
- NGO Spotlight
- Read about Wildlife SOS, one of many NGOs that are making a difference for animals in India and beyond, and see how you can get involved.
- Forest Stewardship Council Challenge
- Make it a family commitment to purchase forest-friendly products. Build your mindfulness when shopping for everyday items with this easy challenge.
Learn more about the amazing ecosystem of this expansive country by purchasing our India capsule today! Here's a preview: